terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

I need relief!


So i'll write some of my secrets...
I
A black template can hide black letters,
full of meanings!
LOVE
I tryed to love some other,
ended where i started, but worse..
YOU
Why do I care about You?
Because since i met you,
the only thing you did was bring me up!
MORE
I remain silent, because i think it's so much better,
when you find something, by yourself!
THAN
Why am i in such pain?
Because everytime i think to step forward,
I take two steps back,
when i remember i can also hurt you...
YOU
From the first moment, i knew it, i've felt it,
i just denied for a long time,
we needed to take our time,
we needed to see it with our eyes,
not only with our hearts...
KNOW

Now the only thing that's missing is ...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Foste tu que escreveste? Tá mt bom =) beijinho