domingo, 28 de setembro de 2008

Mixtape...

I nerver, never thought that i would fall like that,
never knew that i could hurt this bad...
Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe

I would fall asleep,
only in hopes of dreaming,
that everything would be like it was before,
but nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting,
they disappear as reality is crashing to the floor...
Lifehouse - Blind

we never know what's wrong without the pain,
sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same...
The Fray - All At Once

I told myself I won't miss you,
But I remember,
What it feels like beside you,
I really miss your hair in my face,
And the way your innocence tastes,
And I think you should know this,
You deserve much better than me...
Hinder - Better Than Me

I need your hand to help me,
Through this time again,
Nothing compares to how I feel,
When I look at you...
12 Stones - Stay

It's hard to walk this path alone,
Hard to know which way to go,
Will I ever save this day,
Will it ever change...
Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes

Frozen inside,
Without your touch,
Without your love darling,
Only you are the life among the dead...
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

And high up above or down below,
When you're too in love to let it go...
Coldplay - Fix You

Essential and appealed...
Carry all your thoughts,
Across and open field...
When flowers gaze at you...
They're not the only ones,
Who cry when they see you...
Augustana - Boston

All the subtle flavours of my life,
are become bitter seeds,
and poisoned leaves,
without you,
You represent what's true,
I drain the colour from the sky,
And turn blue,without you...
Faithless - We Come One

I hope you're doing fine out there without me,
'Cause i'm not doing so good without you...
3 Doors Down - Here By Me

7 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hinder - Better Than Me

A mais linda de todas :)

Anónimo disse...

We Come One é poderosa *.*
palavras para quê se podemos exprimir o que sentimos na música ?

beijo*

Helena disse...

São todas excelentes!!=)

Beijinho grande

Helena disse...

Sim!=(
Mas será que isso mudaria alguma coisa??

Beijinho

Helena disse...

Pronto tu gritas aí no Porto e eu cá em Aveiro!!=)
Boa??

Não posso ajudar muito, mas se precisares estou aqui...

Helena disse...

BOA NOITE!!=)
Tambem gritei, ouviste??
Eu ouvi só noite, é que do Porto aqui perdeu-se qualquer coisa pelo caminho!!lol
Beijinho grande

Sandra Silva disse...

São todas mais que perfeitas!

Boas escolhas ;)

beijo*