segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2008

You







Hoje encontrei de novo tudo que queria lembrar,
no que escrevia para ti!
No que me inspiravas,
no quanto me fazias senti-lo,
o quanto me ajudas-te!
Sempre!

I'm living times i never dreamt,
I still hold the cards that you sent,
I think at the past, wanting today,
Could fate bring me a better way?

You made me dream low, so I don’t fall high,
And step by step, reaching the stars,
You thought me if I want to touch the sky,
I’d better first learn to fly,
You gave me strength to win my wars,
You guided me in this maze life is,

I’m not afraid to fall,
Cause you’ll catch me,
I’m not afraid of the night,
Cause you’ll guide me,
I’m not afraid of storms,
Cause you’re my safe place...



Where's my soul today? ='(

1 comentário:

Helena disse...

"No que me inspiravas,no quanto me fazias senti-lo,o quanto me ajudas-te!Sempre!"

às vezes as tuas palavras dizem o que eu queria dizer.